- Video entries must be submitted until Thursday, May 31, 2018 (Use this form to submit the form)
- The contest is open to any student who is studying Spanish this year.
- The video must be in Spanish.
- The video can be produced by one or two students. A maximum of two students are allowed in any one video.
- Each student is allowed to submit only one video.
- The poem can be original or from a famous poet.
The video must contain:
Title (Include Poet and Poem's name)
Student’s name (First name and Last name initial is accepted)
Teacher’s full name
School full name
School full address
The video must be posted to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive and made the link accessible to the AATSP-VA. Please copy/paste the link on the form.
In order to enter the contest:
- The Spanish teacher must submit the application form, authorizing AATSP-VA to use the student’s name and video for promotional purposes. If the student is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be contacted by the teacher previous to the form submission.
Note: The teacher is responsible to contact the parents, the AATSP-VA is not responsible for contacting parents.
- The Spanish teacher must include the AATSP Membership #
The AATSP-VA will select the best video for each of the following levels:
Elementary Level (1-5)
Middle School Level (6-8)
High School Level (9-12)
The award will be sent to the school mentioned on the video.
The winners of the contest will receive a $50 gift card.
Teachers and winners of the contest will be mentioned in the AATSP-VA website
Congratulations to the winners of the 1st AATSP-VA Video Poetry Contest! Read more>>